Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yo..Yo...Yo....
Im Back!!!haha...
sorry for keeping u guys waiting...
cz..recently busy on PR Fair things...
everyday just sponsor,sponsor,sponsor,and sponsor!!!!
F**King Tired...
but still have to enjoy life..lol...
yesterday was going to Sunset with my fren..
wow..big groups around 18ppls..lol..
sitting there and....of cz having SKOL!!
haha...the waiter say kind de funny of that word...
'SKOL=SCOLD'
lol..
some of them was playing 007Piang!...
do u know the game???
if u do..sure u know the excitement...haha..

Splash!
wow..someone get throwed in the water..
haha..they all run wild in the beach d...
all throwing each other to the sea at 2am!!!!
swt...luckily not me..
cz i keep hiding myself..lol...

Someone telling me on msn that i turn so polite recently...(not u..sandy..lol..)
they feel weird..
im still me..not a weirdo..

Im F**king 斯文, and U're F**king 沙尘!!!

That de idea...lol...
no heart feelings..

No comments: