Wednesday, June 3, 2009

**真希望得了失忆症**

i write this at lecture hall...lol*vandalism*
and my fren tell me..
if i really wanna forget everything and don go find the old memory..
make sure i write a letter to myself..
and say:"Don't ever find my old memory d..let it be..have a new life!!"
haha..it funny...when my fren tell me this...
i say i sure will..but then i have to know them again..lol..
it's a hard experience for me i think...if i really forget everything..
hmm...going to do Pr Fair soon..
actually still have 2 months..
but my group member just have 5 ppls...Shit!!
minimum at least 8 ppls..
now headache bout this problem...damn..
aikz..watever..don care..
will still continue Pr Fair even not enough ppl..lol..

*Good News*
wowhow~~~
going to get my new labtop next tuesday..*hope no postpon again*
haha..





No comments: